- A health week was organized at lancers convent in the first week of May to promote health awareness among the students and to develop healthy habits . A skit was organized to emphasize the utility of regular exercise for a healthy body. It was followed by a capsule from the yoga instructor to keep fit during summer break.
- A book week was also held in the month of April in the school to motivate students to foster an interest for the language. Students came up with wonderful performances dramatizing the poems of great poets. Students were given opportunity to prepare a newspaper and present the news.
- Interactive activities like Warring Encounter – a debate competition, Melich Melange - a poetry dramatization etc. were held.
- A theatre workshop was organized for IX – XI class student. Also a play titled Malice in Blunderland was staged by the students of the school which won rich applause from one and all.
- A career counselling workshop was held at Lancer's in the month of April by Ms. Asha Nayyar from TOI. She apprised the students with various career options after class XII.